All Seas Marine, Inc. sells its products and provides service to its approved dealer customers through a “Trade Account”. Trade Accounts are available to the following trade classes:
All Accounts are subject to approval after written application on a company account application form.
ALL prices in our catalog are subject to change without notice and are F.O.B. warehouse unless quoted otherwise.
Unless otherwise specified, all items not shipped are considered cancelled.
PHONE, FAX, INTERNET, E-MAIL AND REGULAR MAIL ORDERS
Our first concern is to fill orders accurately and quickly. To help us attain this, we ask your cooperation in using our catalog to express quantity, product name, part number, manufacturers, etc.
We are happy to place special orders as needed when customers require part numbers that we do not stock. If these parts are needed in a hurry and cannot be included with our factory stock orders, the customer will be expected to pay the additional charges incurred, such as phone, freight, or drop ship charges. There will be a 50% deposit required on all special orders.
Customers should send specific shipping instructions.
HAZARDOUS MATERIALS AND DANGEROUS GOODS
May be subject to packing and shipping surcharges.
RETURNED GOODS POLICY
||• Goods shall not be returned to us without a return merchandise authorization number. Phone for number prior to shipping. Goods returned without authorization will be returned at expense of the customer.
• A copy of invoice must accompany all returns.
• Goods returned incomplete or in boxes other than original may not be eligible for full credit. Credit will be issued only upon inspection of returned goods' condition.
• Special orders (non-stocked items) and material made to order or cut to length will not be accepted for credit.
• Goods returned after thirty (30) days will incur a 10% handling and restocking charge.
• No material will be accepted after sixty (60) days.
• Shipping charges must be prepaid. Questions regarding returns or credits should be directed to Rita (Accounting).
DAMAGE IN TRANSIT
Our packing is expertly done with consideration given to type of article and carrier. Should damage occur, please note the details on freight bill and immediately file proper claim with transportation company. Damage
in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Claims filed against the carrier are the responsibility of the customer.
Any errors in shipment must be reported within ten (10) days of receipt of goods.
||• We are an authorized distributor for nationally recognized manufacturers producing goods for the marine livestock and aquarium equipment industry. Many of the products distributed by our company are warrantied by the manufacturer.A copy of each manufacturer's warranty is available upon request.
• As a distributor, we assume no liability for the use of any item not of our manufacture, and offer no warranty, either expressed or implied, for such products.
• If failure of a product purchased through our company occurs during a manufacturer's warranty period, a claim for adjustment may be submitted directly to the manufacturer, or our company will assist on submitting such claims through our Customer Service Office.
• Products sent to our company for warranty consideration are accepted only under the conditions stated in the manufacturer's policies. Please note that acceptance of such items by our company for submission to the manufacturer does not imply validity to any claim. All decisions regarding the repair or replacement of any items are the sole responsibility of the manufacturer.
• Under no conditions are we as a distributor, authorized to replace a defective item prior to submitting such item to the manufacturer.